- Detect immune reaction to key pathogens that may lead to multiple autoimmune reactivities.
- Determine the role of pathogens in cases of ‘unexplained’ autoimmune reactivities.
- Monitor the effectiveness of clinical protocols for addressing pathogens associated with multiple autoimmunities.
- Present with chronic conditions such as gastrointestinal distress, fatigue, body aches or unexplained and general inflammation, including neuroinflammation.
- May have been exposed to bacteria, viruses, parasites, molds, and spirochetes associated with multiple autoimmunities.
- Have not fully responded to clinical interventions, such as detoxification and dietary modifications.